June 28th, 2022
Ghislaine Maxwell will be sentenced today for her role in the sex-trafficking crimes of Jeffery Epstein and his high-profile clientele. Seven of Epstein’s victims, including Virginia Guiffre and Annie Farmer, will face the former socialite in court Today at 11 AM.
Despite a plea for a much lesser sentence, Maxwell faces more than 50 years in jail after being convicted for her crimes.
In December, a jury found Maxwell guilty on five of six outstanding charges against her.
Devolution is coming. Join the Revolution.
Those charges included the following:
- Count 1: Conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts – maximum sentence of five years
- Count 3: Conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity – maximum sentence of five years
- Count 4: Transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity – maximum sentence of 10 years
- Count 5: Conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors – maximum sentence of five years
- Count 6: Sex trafficking of minors – maximum sentence of 40 years
Last week Maxwell was placed on suicide watch, raising public concern for Maxwell’s safety as the circumstances were similar to those that preceded Epstein’s death. The billionaire’s death has sparked much controversy, a source of many conspiracy theories.
Updates will be provided as more information becomes available.
Update as of 1:11PM EST
So far, we have:
The probation department recommends 240 months in prison.
The defense asks for 4 to 5 years in prison.
The prosecution asks for 30-55 years in prison.
Ryan DeLarme is a disillusioned journalist navigating a labyrinth of political corruption, overreaching corporate influence, high finance, compromised media, and the planned destruction of our constitutional republic. He is also a Host and Founder at Vigilant News. His writing has been featured in American Thinker, Winter Watch, Underground Newswire, and Stillness in the Storm. He also has written scripts for television series featured on Rise.tv. Ryan enjoys gardening, creative writing, and fighting to SAVE AMERICA