June 22nd, 2022
Back in May, Missouri’s Attorney General Eric Schmitt’s office filed a lawsuit against the Biden Administration. Naturally, the landmark suit was completely omitted from the mainstream media.
Just last week, AG Schmitt landed a big blow against Biden by filing a motion to prohibit the censorship conspiracy immediately.
You can read a copy of the lawsuit HERE
The AG’s suit against the Biden Admin. also sues some other deserving people and agencies, including:
- Joe Biden, himself
- Anthony Fauci
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
- The CyberSecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Former Ministry of Truth head Nina “Mary Poppins” Jankowicz
- Former Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki
- And several more agencies and officials
The suit, brought along with the Louisiana Attorney General’s Office, is filed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana.
It’s certainly a long-overdue step in the right direction. Anyone who has dared to challenge the establishment narrative on things like COVID Lockdowns, election fraud, or the Hunter Biden Laptop has been met with outrageous censorship. It is not uncommon to see things like:
- sudden account termination;
- account suspension;
- imposing warnings or “strikes” against accounts to chill future speech;
- demonetizing content;
- adjusting algorithms to suppress or de-emphasize speakers or messages;
- promoting or demoting content;
- placing warning labels on content (“This Article’s Claims are False”);
- suppressing content in OTHER users’ feeds;
- promoting negative comments on disfavored content; and
- requiring additional click-throughs to access content, among others.
Let’s hope the Court appreciates the severity of the Constitutional deprivations that have occurred and continue to occur to millions of Americans on a daily basis.
Ryan DeLarme is a disillusioned journalist navigating a labyrinth of political corruption, overreaching corporate influence, high finance, compromised media, and the planned destruction of our constitutional republic. He is also a Host and Founder at Vigilant News. His writing has been featured in American Thinker, Winter Watch, Underground Newswire, and Stillness in the Storm. He also has written scripts for television series featured on Rise.tv. Ryan enjoys gardening, creative writing, and fighting to SAVE AMERICA
Leave a Reply