ELBERTON GEORGIA — The Georgia Guidestones, a mysterious monument that many believe is a warning of overpopulation, was bombed in the early morning hours of Wednesday, July 6th. No one seemed to predict what happened next.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation reported that the “GBI is releasing surveillance video from this morning’s explosion that destroyed the Georgia Guidestones. The videos show the explosion and a car leaving the scene shortly after the explosion.”
Video of the Georgia Guidestones being bombed, released by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. pic.twitter.com/Zaq1w6qw2o
— Vigilant News (@vigilantnews777) July 6, 2022
Built in the 1980s, the large granite monument was inscribed with messages, that some think, provide instructions for how to reboot society after a catastrophe.
“A capstone lay on top of the five slabs, which were astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which was set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provided some notes on the history and purpose of the guidestones. The structure is sometimes referred to as an “American Stonehenge”
The inscriptions are written in eight different languages: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.
The inscriptions read:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
The GBI further reported “No one was injured. For safety reasons, the structure has been completely demolished.”
Enjoy the Show pic.twitter.com/7wctwtYC4U
— EXOCET17™ 🇫🇷 🇷🇺 ⵣ (@excocet17) July 6, 2022
The destruction of the infamous monument triggered passionate responses.
I have bad feelings about this. If you believe in these conspiracies, then you know these people are big into symbolism. Notre Dame was another example. I wonder what the meaning of this is.
— Doughboy (@DougHBoy1917A) July 6, 2022
The symbolism here is amazing…
Cause what is happening behind the scene…
GOD, we are close…
— PALMITo.doge 🐕 🚀🌚lol…98.7% (@palmito_doge) July 6, 2022
Some responses had comedic value.
— APOCTOZ (@Apoctoz) July 6, 2022
What do you think?
Is this a herald of events to come or is this merely an act of vandalism?
Justin Deschamps is a writer, epistemologist, researcher and omniologist discussing a wide range of topics for the betterment of well-being in and through the enhanced capacity to think critically, discern wisely, and bravely expose corruption. He also writes for several influential online series and writes, produces, and hosts the show Into The Storm on Rise.tv.